Thursday, June 26, 2008

Short trip to Auto-City

there's a customer ordered dad to replace his SsangYong car assy lamp set .

since SsangYong is not a well known car brand.
some ppl heard the name b4 but dunno the logo,
some saw the logo b4 but dunno the name,
some TOTALLY dunno wat the hell is it,
So, I would like to make a SIMPLE introduction:

SSANGYONG
Car brand from KOREAN
Kinda high-tech car,
Distributed by Merz.
http://www.smotor.com/. Click for details.

Back to the topic ,
Since there's no SsangYong official dealer in Penang Island
therefore Dad hav to order the lamp set at the official dealer in AUTO-CITY.
Today, the dealer called dad that the stock has came and ask him to get it.
So, we all headed to AUTO-CITY.





reached the dealer's office.

AUTO-CITY is a place full of CARSSS.
So, I took this chance to look around
here are wat I saw:



Nissan FairladyZ


Mazda RX-8

3 x BMW 5 series

-MINI-

LADIES & GENTLEMEN !!!!


P O R S C H E T U R B O


I saw it when she was taking a shower. She was shy.
Nvm baby , u are still sexy . NO , SEXIER !
even when u r showering !

Sorry i cant take anymore photo of her
cuz the indian guy who was showering for the PORSCHE kept starring on me.


and I'm using my phone, 2 mega-pixels.
So,
forgive me, my audience.
Anyway, back to the purpose y we came to AUTO-CITY.


these two things , usually those lamp set for proton onli cost rm 36 each like that.
but these things are like cost 10 times of the proton lamp set , rm 370 EACH !!
juz like wat mum always said,没那样的屁股,就别坐那样的车。
It's SsangYong , expected price actually . Same wit BMW and MERZ those car.
oh well, my dad is a mechanic
and mechanic can get DISCOUNT from any spare part shops.
HOHOHO, advantage to be a mechanic. HOHOHO.

Couldn't make it to other Car Showroom
Audi, Volkswagen, Merz ,.....
Cuz the customer is coming
Nvm I'll be back !

Den we headed back home.
Customer came .

SsangYong Actyon

The broken part

TADAH , NEW one


- T H E E N D -

No comments: