Thursday, June 12, 2008

感想.

Juz back from the cinema.
Finish wit The Incredible Hulk.
and is 2.30 am nw.
Y am I goin to post during late nite?
Cuz I found out some things from the movie.
1st

this is the poster from the cinema .
SEAN was saying the jeans that HULK wearing was so good quality.
even when he's transformed , the jeans still remain .
FUNNY but it is true.
den i take a closer look on that jeans.

MORE CLOSER LOOK .

is LEVI'S trademark.
he's wearing LEVI'S Jeans.
which means that
LEVI'S Jeans does hav quality. LOL
Nxt time he can be the 代言人 of
LEVI'S.
I'm wondering is he wearing
LEVI'S 501 or others?
Too bad he broke the tab, or else I will noe wat jeans is he wearing.
XD . hahahaha

And
HULK couldn't have sex.
if u ask me why?
Oh well, watch the movie then u will noe it .
haha XD.

One more thing,
From the movie,
我再次证明了, 女人最性感的睡衣,莫过于穿男友的衬衫。
hahaha ( 无聊 )


Waiting for the next two movies:
WANTED & THE MUMMY


~End of the sharing~

No comments: