Thursday, June 12, 2008

Rehab

First of all, I wanna try somethin new for me.
Let's make a DRAMA QUEEN OPENING in diary.

Dear Diary,




I have been eating this thing like 5 packs for today.
Saw it on morning(SURE is mum bought it, cuz she likes to buy special biscuits.)
den i tried the first one,
den the second one at 10 am,
den the third after lunch,
den the fourth tea time,
den the fifth dinner ,
OMG , is 6 packs , plus the one I'm having now...
zzzzz......
Dunno y the two yellow face keep calling me to eat it.
I'm addicted on it !!

I gotta check into rehab,
'Cause QeQe you're my disease~~~
(*Edited from Rehab-Rihanna , sry Rihanna. Anyway the song is nice !)

ONE MORE THING I HAVE TO CHECK INTO REHAB .

I opened my refri. And I saw somethin.
Another closer look.

It's HEINEKEN.
juz addicted on it this year too.
Finally I became BEER FREAK as well too.




Goin to watch this later midnight.
Invited by Sean, Gary is going wit us as well.

~THE END~






No comments: