Sunday, June 15, 2008

Daddy's Day & Recipe Day

Woke up at 8 am by mum.
Still in the the sleepy mode cuz last nite 3.30 slept.
went to SUPER TANKER eat breakfast 1st.
den accompany mum to the market.
when I walked pass the vege stall.

I saw her.
BIG MAKEUP like she's goin to attend wedding
and sweating makes her makeup like , uh ~
selling vege to those 'oh-bah-sang'.

finish 'shopping' in SUPER TANKER MARKET.
NEXT DESTINATION - AUNTIE ROSE CAKE HOUSE,
Bayan Baru Market.

that's the purpose y am I sacrificing my holiday woke up so early
to buy ingredients for my dessert
I was planning to make one type of dessert
but mum said today is FATHER's DAY
so i hav to buy one more type dessert's ingredients
cuz we all noe dad like that kind of dessert.
search & search ...
ask & ask...(cuz Auntie Rose is pro, she's my sifu too)
finally we paid..
rm 40 total. zzz..
suppose to be rm 25 like that
bcuz of the whipping cream's price RAISED!!! till RM 20
everythings raised ~~~

reached home, rest awhile
'Tong ! Tong!'
Two arrows are pointing up in the clock.
I started it ~

FIRST - BREAD & BUTTER PUDDING:

Ingredients:
egg
caster sugar
raisins
whipping cream
fresh milk
butter (melted)
sandwich bread (tears into small pieces)


mixture of sugar, egg, raisins, whipping cream & milk.
stir ~~ stir ~~~~ stir GENTLY ~~

added in bread pieces and melted butter
stir again & again...

spooned into three heatproof & beautiful cups
den put them into SAUNA (oven).



ma babies kept growing up ! XD
they looks like oyster for me .
juz the oyster wit raisin in the cup. LOL.

After the SAUNA, ma babies felt shy.
they drop down back. LOL.
OK, is time to put icing sugar for the topping.
ma babies need to be beautiful.
TA DAH ~~


READY TO SERVE.


SECOND - CHOCOLATE BOILED CREAM:
INGREDIENT:
cooking choc
caster sugar
gelatine
whipping cream

the four ingredients.

the mixture
STIR again. until the ingredients is totally dissolve wit low heat.
den spooned it into cups and left it into the refri for the cooling process.
finish the cooling process.
My favourite part, decorate .

the choc star is kinda ugly.

choc chips~

L.O.V.E

family photo.


MUM made her own dessert too.
she dun wan lose to me .
haha.

pumpkin dessert wor.
I dunno wat's she call it as.
mum said is Thai tradisional dessert.
how abt the taste? I tried it.

OK, that's the reaction after i tasted it.

mum is eating her dessert and she likes it ! zz~
and sis is eating SG bihun, cuz the desserts doesn't satisfy our hunger

Lastly Dad ate the butter & bread pudding
He likes it as we expected.
Oh well, tired day but happy.

LASTLY, I still can't log in my msn.
I wanna chat wit my friends ~~~ T.T
I'm not deserve for it LA ~~~~~~~~~



- Happy PAPA's & DADDY's DAY to all fathers -




No comments: