Wednesday, May 6, 2009

the claws.


finally !
the animation that I've been watching
ever since I was little.
argued wit friends abt my favourite character is better than he's.
XD
and the movie that I've been waiting
ever since December !


the favourite and excitement :



Gambit
played by Taylor Krischi.

I hav three favourites in x-men:
Storm, Jean and GAMBIT !
and I take my words back that I dislike Taylor play as Gambit.
juz pls nxt time cut ur hair short.
my gambit is short hair eh


the unexpected yet thrilled :

Wraith / Krestel
played by WILL.I.AM from Black Eye Peas

and


Agent Zero
played by DANIEL HENNEY !!!!
ahhhh~~



for those who dunno who he is.
he's huge-superstar in south korea.




Lynn Collins as Silver Fox
nice~~~



LOVE THE ROLES !



I can't believe that there are some ppl sleeping at the theatre
for those who are,
what a pathetic childhood u guys had.
probably too poor to own a TV or comics ?
=)








No comments: