Saturday, December 20, 2008

Day 2 in KL

second day in KL
after 5 years. stepped into this huge land again.

finally,I juz ended my college survey.
still in the consideration.
as dad and uncle said. all I hav is time
no need to be rush on it.
and after the survey, it is totally different than wat we thought.
haha..

oh ya . I hav the coolest dad !
haha. reali glad that dad came wit me.
cuz i reali dunno how to ask those question.

overall for KL so far.
I like:
KL highway. damn WIDE and 4 lanes atleast.
and the most important is SMOOTH SMOOTH!
ain't like penang ! HOLES everywhere !
and maximum 3 lanes only .
that's y always traffic jamp in the industry area during peak time !

dislike :
drivers.
worse than penang's
dont even signal when they wanna turn or approach junction.


ended survey. dad is back now.
so ,SHOPPING for the rest of the days.
wuhuu~
Christmas spirit everyone
prepare ur cookies and milk!

chiao~

No comments: