Sunday, October 31, 2010

SANBANTO 三板头

It was a boring sunday.
and I finished my laundry.
Invited housemate to have lunch with me.
As we walked to SS2 ,
housemate said wanna eat somethin nice.
so here goes another food hunt.
=3






"Pork lovers are in for a treat. This specialty restaurant only serves the best pork in town. The pork that they serve comes from their own farm. It is the first and only pig farm accredited with ISO 22000 (HACCP) certification in Malaysia and does not practice the use of banned substances such as illegal growth hormone injections. The meat is kept in a controlled climate (0ºC - 4ºC) throughout the entire process from farm to the shop to ensure freshness, so patrons are safe to buy as well as eat healthy and natural pork all the time. Now you can savour the best pork dishes all crafted from its glass enclosed kitchen. A must try is the all-time favourite BBQ Ribs and Sanbanto Bacon & Cheese Burger, Braised Pork Knuckle in Demi-Glace Sauce served with Butter Rice as well as its Pork Bolognese with Home-made Pappardelle."

---article from soyummy.com




(click to enlarge)


so here's a thing I always do during food hunting.
always ask for the recommended meal from the waiter/waitress.
they usually hav the "stars" or a "thumbs up" marked nxt to the food name.
well, though sometimes u might get a bad one
but atleast there's somethin when you cannot make up your mind .
=)


my Pork Bolognese with Home-made Pappardelle.


housemate's Sanbanto Bacon & Cheese Burger

and is it nice?
I just love my food-six-sense.
rarely fail one.
It was AMAZING ! BRAVO !

they are like western style butchery shop + restaurant.
I like all the interior design and cutlery too.
it just makes u relax and enjoy the food.
not to mention it's really clean inside.


ahhh. I just couldn't live without food .
<3
but I guess no one does right?
LOL.
sorry, a lame joke.

No comments: