Monday, September 13, 2010

The Last Dinner

I had my last dinner in Penang with Patrick and Chun Hun at Korean Palace.
after sending Weng Liang off to air port
cuz his holiday is gonna end so he had to go back to Sarawak
poor thing, what a short holiday he had.


I look funny
but I like it








Chun Hun took these with my phone
so these are all I got

At first , mum told me that she and dad will have to attend a wedding dinner
on the same day.
so I promised Chun Hun to have dinner with him and Pat
but then mum cancelled and is not goin to the dinner, and she didn't tell me
she was expecting that we'll have a nice family day for my last day
. not until I told her that I'm goin out again.
opps.
and she said have u seen the astro commercial ?
the one that parents waited their son to come back just to give him drink a soup.

I was like OMFG !!!
but den still...
=)
I'm SORRY , MUM !

ps: I did drink a lot of soup that u made during the holiday.
=p


No comments: