Saturday, June 20, 2009

Little Genting.

Robin texted me
asked me whether wanna go to little genting at balik pulau or not
well.
again.
my food hunt has started .
=D

Robin & the others insisted wanna watch sunset.
so I hav to drive to meet them at dere.
right after I finish my work.

the way uphill was like.
the road is become smaller and smaller.
the slope is even more higher .
ahh..
but still. my 小银 did it.
he tried the best to climb it ! wuhu
I love u ,baby !
muak ♥
xD



thai traditional starter.
forgot the name olrdy.
used to eat it when I go back to granny's house in Perlis.
Mikael and others dunno how to eat it.
=D


thai salad .
sort of.
ngm zai la.
=>


Green curry.
nice.
Bak Jim & Robin claimed it was too spicy.
they even sweating when they are eating it.
hahaha.
pls la.. normal eh spicy level nia.
boh iong.
XDD


fishy~
recommended by the waitress.
too skinny liao la the fish..
boh bak eh.
not enough for us
>(


haha. karma !
dunwan fetch me lo.
fog/cloud/haze covered the sunrise.
eng gai eng gai.
hahahhaha
XD

I could even see my NS camp clearly.








emo Wen Xian.


the mess we left.







they ditched me afterwards
T.T



den I picked Aun up headed to Gurney
to meet Hooi Ming.
for her earlier birthday celebration.


Happy Birthday ya ~


-the end-


No comments: