Friday, April 17, 2009

Falling Slowly


ONCE

watched it.
love the OST
by Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova .
won the best soundtrack thingy in Oscar 2007.

and then Chris told me that
one of the idol sang it in the competition last Tuesday.




by him.
KRIS ALLEN.
which is better than the original one.
soulfully~
for me
and even Simon said he reali did a great job too.

he's the most good looking one among the guys,
for me
ahh. he is so gonna win..
for me .
again
XD



I don't know you
But I want you
All the more for that
Words fall through me
And always fool me
And I can't react
And games that never amount
To more than they're meant
Will play themselves out

Take this sinking boat and point it home
We've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice you have a choice
You'll make it now

Falling slowly, eyes that know me
And I can't go back
Moods that take me and erase me
And I'm painted black
You have suffered enough
And warred with yourself
It's time that you won

Take this sinking boat and point it home
We've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice you had a choice
You've made it now
Falling slowly sing your melody
I'll sing along




current addiction : Falling Slowly - Kris Allen
Climb - Miley Cyrus. (reali hate myself for addicted on it)


No comments: