Friday, February 19, 2010

百感交集。

I'm here now at CC in SS2 Petaling Jaya,
using PC that is not belong to me
sitting on an unfamiliar cushion chair.
in a quiet and cool environment
without the voices of mum nagging sis to do this and that.
and also my dog's bark.

I'm sorry that I didn't tell anyone of u
that I've left Penang to KL for my studies
farewell for me is kinda hard and sad for me.
I'm kinda a coward or Mama's boy as u can said
or Kan Kae.
I'm a douche bag, I know .
=)

I havent meet my roomate yet
despite that tmr is orientation
hmm..

ahh.. it just reminds me during the days in NS
but I still hav lots of friend in NS camp
and here. I dunno anyone or anything .

I'm just starting to miss home now.
=(

gosh hav to find somethin to do for stop making me homesick.

so till then.
bye.

No comments: