Saturday, September 26, 2009

Buzzer Beat .



finally, the last episode of Buzzer Beat.

been watching this japanese series for the past few months


山下智久

at the beginning, I starting to watch this tv series because of this guy.
I've watched some of his other Japanese series b4.
not bad though
dislike his GOLDEN CURLY hair in the show.
prefer his previous black straight hair.
XD



BUT then!!




(my current wallpaper)





SHE SHE SHE SHE SHE SHE
SHE
SHE
SHE ,
my dearly 北川景子
making me excited on every Tuesday
(cuz the show release on every Monday)
makes my heart sores every time when she cries in the show.

XD
I know I'm insane.

Owhhh ya..
incase ya'll dunno
she's one of the Kanebo spokesperson? I guess.

she's the bottom one.



It's juz a random post to update for the sake of my DEAD and EMPTY blog.
XD
till then..

mi-na-sang, za-neh~





No comments: